We are a new childcare centre located in the heart of St Johns. Dedicated to providing quality childcare, interactive learning and memorable experiences, we are looking for highly motivated kindergarten teachers to inspire and be part of our great team.
This is an excellent chance to join our new friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Develop and deliver curriculum founded on play-based learning
- Create positive learning environments
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff. We have a positive family-like feel at our centre
- Observe and record children's growth, development and behaviour using electronic and paper form portfolios
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Be able to work up to 30 hours per week. The kindergarten is open from 8.30am–2.30pm. The hours for this role would be 8.15am–2.30pm
- Have a recognised ECE qualification, and teacher registration.
How to apply
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care, send your CV to:
Annalicia Hilton, Centre Manager
(021) 978 810
Vacancy reference #:1H9kak
ECE centre details
40 Morrin Road, St Johns, Auckland
P O Box 128520, Remuera, Auckland 1050