Head teacher U2 classroom
Our preschool is a beautiful new purpose-built rural centre in Amberley, North Canterbury.
A privately-owned preschool with a caring supportive team who will enable you to develop to a new level in your early childhood career.
We have a wonderful new building including a big playground area in a quiet subdivision.
Our philosophy is focused on music, movement and art. We are committed to positive learning outcomes for children.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate head teacher for our U2 classroom who enjoys working in and contributing to a positive friendly team focused on best outcomes for children.
Applicant must have:
- A professional and positive attitude
- Great communication with a sense of fun
- Friendly, calm disposition
- Ability to lead other professionals
- Able to build strong trusting relationships with Tamariki, whānau and team
- Proven experience in curriculum delivery, programme planning, self-reviews and assessment processes
- Enjoy taking part in professional development.
*Self motivated to be the best leader and teacher she/he can be.
Applicants must have ECE qualifications and up-to-date teacher registration. NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa is essential.
ECE centre details
1 Rosewood Drive, Amberley
P O Box 137, Amberley, Christchurch 7481