Infant teacher, qualified or in-training
This position is in a team of 4 teachers working with up to 14 infants. Our working week is approximately 38 hours, and applicants must be able to work between 7.30am–5.45pm. We plan for our infants using environment set-ups and an emergent curriculum. We are committed to developing our teachers in their understanding of theory and how it applies to their practice.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least one year's experience with this age group
- A calm and nurturing manner
- An understanding of what quality looks like for infants and how it is achieved
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- A team-player attitude
- A desire to be a lifelong learner.
Full support for each teacher is provided by the management team.
Applicants must have, or be studying towards, a NZ recognised ECE qualification, and be legally entitled to work in NZ.
How to apply
Please send your CV and email enquiries to:
Sue Dobbs, Owner
192 Domain Rd, Te Awamutu 3800
(07) 870 3910
Vacancy reference #:1H9hSe
Crackerjacks Preschool 2020 Ltd
ECE centre details
192 Domain Rd, Te Awamutu
115 Rangiaowhia Road RD 5, Te Awamutu 3875