We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for a qualified ECE teacher to join our team as a home-based coordinator.
The ideal applicant must be someone with:
- Flexibility of working hours – this is not a 9 to 5 job. Hours of work will vary from week to week
- Drive to help grow our service
- Full teacher registration
- A clean full driver's licence
- Ability to think on their feet and adapt as circumstances require
- Experience working in the early childhood sector
- Experience working in the home based sector (ideally)
- Ability to self-manage themselves and their workload
- Incredible time management
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Able to relate to both children and educators
- Ability to inspire educators and other home-based team members
- Strong understanding of Te Whāriki
- Strong understanding of internal evaluation and assessment.
We are based in Rolleston and are a locally owned and operated service. We offer kindergarten and OSCAR services alongside our home-based service to support our local community. It is important that you are able to work alongside the wider company.
This role includes monthly visits with children, organising playgroups, outings and professional development workshops for families and educators.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of the pukeko philosophy which no other home-based service provider utilises.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To learn more about us visit our website.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9hDN
ECE centre details
60 Rolleston Drive, Christchurch
60 Rolleston Drive, Rolleston, Christchurch 7614