We are looking for an experienced team leader who is fully qualified and registered to join our team.
You would be directly responsible for the effective leadership and management of one of our 2–5-year-old teams and would be a key part of our leadership team.
We offer a great team environment, strong management support, and ongoing PD.
We are looking for a team leader who:
- Is passionate about preschool education and displays experience in staff management
- Is a collaborative team player and great role model
- Will quickly and effectively establish relationships and engage with tamariki and whānau in the centre
- Is energetic and has a good sense of fun
- Has a passion for leading and mentoring
- Is an excellent communicator (written and verbal), and enjoys being challenged daily with the ability to remain calm and generate a positive outcome for all involved in a positive, proactive and constructive manner
- Has a strong understanding of programme planning, internal evaluation, appraisal and assessment, strategic and annual plans
- Is able to demonstrate good knowledge of ECE regulations and documentation, Te Whāriki, Tātaiako, He Pou Tātaki, Our Code Our Standards, NZ Curriculum
- Is self-motivated, innovative, reflective and able to think outside of the square
- Has good organisational and time-management skills. Shows a willingness to upskill and participate in ongoing professional development, keeping relevant with current early childhood practices.
Our successful team leader will take pride in ensuring the centre’s philosophy and values are reflected in daily practice and will thrive on being part of, and empowering, a collaborative team.
How to apply
Please log on to our website, fill in the downloadable application form (PDF) and return to us along with your up-to-date CV and covering letter/application:
Jo Dobson, Centre Manager
1303 Tram Rd, RD6, Rangiora
(03) 312 6198
ECE centre details
1303 Tram Road R D 6, Rangiora
1303 Tram Road RD RD 6, Rangiora 7476