Teacher in the prep room
Passionate, energetic and committed teacher required!
Are you a recent graduate looking to land a permanent position? Or maybe you are an ECE teacher after part-time hours?
We are a lovely community-focused centre in the heart of Invercargill – licensed for 75 children. Our centre is well-resourced so you know we are providing the utmost care to our kiddies in an environment where they thrive. We are now hiring for a part-time qualified teacher to work 25 hours per week (Monday–Friday) in our prep room with the children aged 3½–5.
We are a diverse centre and if successful you will be part of an amazing collaborative team!
Do you tick these boxes?
- Thrive in a busy, productive learning environment alongside an innovative, creative and diverse team
- Experience in a similar role
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated
- Committed to providing a meaningful education for children
- An understanding that self-reflection is a useful tool to ascertain learning outcomes for children
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding in Te Whāriki and strength in implementation of programme planning
- Fantastic communication and time management skills.
Why choose us?
Our employees often mention that once they start a new role within our organisation they are blown away by the amount of support and development on hand. They also love that health insurance is included in the package, an amazing benefit that reflects the commitment to the health and wellbeing of our staff.
Along with that we also have discounted childcare, paid staff meetings, extra sick days as well as further opportunities to grow your career within BestStart.
If you were nodding your head while reading this and ticking all those boxes – do not hesitate to get your application in! Apply now.
ECE centre details
200 Elles Road, Invercargill
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241