Qualified ECE teacher
We have been established for 25 years. A private centre. Position is for 3 days, 8.45am–3.15pm.
What makes us unique is our hours, our philosophy and educational programme that dedicates itself to the children/families attending, and one that challenges and extends children and staff. We are committed to our profession.
We are a family-style centre catering for 15 children with a 1:5 ratio.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the centre philosophy and goals (numeracy, literacy and science)
- Child portfolio work (physical books)
- Informal discussions sharing observations and ideas
- Occasional after hour meetings
- Professional development towards continuing or qualifying for full registration
- Maintaining open communication, with management and peers
- Capable of clear and confident communication family/whānau, both informing and educating.
We operate around school terms closing for one week each term and 3 to 4 weeks at Christmas.
This job is well-suited for either full-time or part-time applicants.
We welcome your enquiry.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
4 Sarah Pl, Pakuranga, Auckland 2012
(027) 273 9169
Vacancy reference #:1H9hAs
ECE centre details
4 Sarah Place, Pakuranga, Auckland
Farm Cove 4 Sarah Place, Pakuranga, Manukau 2012