Head teacher – Kindergarten Taranaki
Are you passionate about providing a learning environment for all tamariki/whānau/kaiako and dedicated to making a difference in our local community? The ability to establish and foster genuine and meaningful relationships with local hapū and iwi and develop the use of te reo and tikanga Māori is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team, develop and grow the service with new ideas, share your passion and enrich learning.
About the role:
- This kindergarten is set in a beautiful environment with mature trees and an uncluttered learning environment, including natural materials to stimulate the children’s imagination, inventiveness and creativity. This kindergarten has strong whānau support and established relationships with school and other support services.
What we offer:
- As part of Kindergarten Taranaki, you have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the KTCA and to be part of an organisation which offers fantastic professional development opportunities
- You will be part of a professional network of 24 kindergartens and supported by the professional team
- Ongoing support with assessment/planning/evaluation/internal evaluation/teaching as inquiry/mentoring/pedagogical leadership
- We encourage all kindergartens to be involved in Enviroschools, Incredible Years and Healthy Heart and to be part of a deepening cultural journey to strengthen Te Ao Māori across the organisation.
All applicants should hold a NZ recognised ECE qualification and current registration (or provide evidence that it has been applied for). For further information about our kindergartens and to download an application pack go to our website or phone. Applications and referees’ reports closing date is the same.
Stratford Central Kindergarten
ECE centre details
50 Cordelia Street, Stratford
P O Box 655, New Plymouth 4340