Qualified ECE teacher
We are a private centre, established for 25 years.
Latest ERO can be viewed online from May 2017.
We are licensed for 15 children with a 1:5 ratio and operate in a purpose-built, family-style centre between the hours of 8.45am–3.15pm.
Your duties involve the education, care, support and stimulation of 2–5-year-olds.
You must be energetic, reliable, confident, professional and self-motivated towards both centre and personal professional development.
You need to be capable of open communication with your peers and a confident and informed communicator with parents/whānau.
You will have the responsibilities of:
- Supporting the centre philosophy and goals (numeracy, literacy, science strengths)
- Child portfolio work (physical books)
- Informal meeting discussions sharing observations and ideas
- Occasional out-of-hours meeting
- Professional development towards continuing or qualifying for full registration
- Maintain open communication with management and peers
- Speak confidently to parents/whānau informing and educating.
We operate around school terms closing for 1 week at end of each term and 3–4 weeks over Christmas.
We welcome your interest and further enquiry.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
4 Sarah Pl, Pakuranga, Auckland 2012
(027) 273 9169
Vacancy reference #:1H9h7R
ECE centre details
4 Sarah Place, Pakuranga, Auckland
Farm Cove 4 Sarah Place, Pakuranga, Manukau 2012