We are seeking a qualified, registered teacher to join our fun-loving team for a permanent teaching position. We are looking for someone who is friendly, a great communicator and has a real commitment to genuine quality early childhood education.
- You will have a genuine warmth, care and passion for children
- Supportive team member who enjoys growth, change and driving continuous improvement
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced and confident in programme planning
- An ECE teacher's certification in NZ with a strong understanding of the Te Whāriki curriculum
- Most importantly enjoy having fun and being involved in child-led learning and play.
If this sounds like you and you are passionate about providing children with a stimulating environment that caters to their needs and encourages play and creativity, apply now!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9h71
ECE centre details