We are located in Western Heights in the Rotorua community. We are open 7.30am–5.30pm and licensed for 42 children.
We are seeking a motivated, flexible, energised and experienced registered teacher to join our team!
To be considered for this role you will need to be a great communicator, friendly, approachable, enjoy a challenge, be a problem solver, and have a real commitment to genuine bicultural quality early childhood education.
As an ECE registered teacher with us you will show the following attributes:
- Ability to create a warm and welcoming environment for children
- Experience and understanding of developmental milestones for various age groups
- Ability to share with us and others what your passion is. Whether it be artistic, musical or creating inviting and exciting wall displays. Do your interests include brain and physical development, planning, or compliance?
- Skills in the use and understanding of te reo.
- Flexibility and the ability to communicate well with others at all levels
- A positive and proactive team member
- Attention to detail, outcome and results-focused
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries
- A sound track record in customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships with staff, parents/whānau and other stakeholders
- A willing participant in professional development and extension of learning
- Sound computer and keyboard skills
- Experience with Storypark
- Excellent written, spoken and reading skills.
We offer you:
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Competitive remuneration
- Full reimbursement for teacher registration costs
- Ongoing opportunities for career growth + personal and professional development.
Please note: applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9h6h
Mountain View Preschool Limited
ECE centre details
195 Clayton Road, Western Heights, Rotorua
PO Box 628, Whangaparaoa 0943