Teacher, Butterfly Room (3.5–5 years)
Have you got a passion for working with children aged from 3.5 to 5 years of age? Do you have knowledge or experience with the Montessori philosophy or are keen to learn?
If you have answered yes to the above, then we want to hear from you.
We are a purpose-built preschool offering a high-quality educational programme inspired by internationally accepted and celebrated Montessori and Rudolf Steiner philosophies and Te Whāriki.
We are seeking a dynamic teacher who is dedicated to cherishing young minds to be engaged in learning opportunities. This teacher needs to be confident and capable to work within a supportive team, providing a warm, caring and friendly environment for everyone in their care.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Passion for working in early childhood
- Motivated with a high level of commitment
- Have interests to inspire and develop our children
- Willing to go the extra mile in your work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong team spirit and can work collaboratively within your team
- Be a positive role model who inspires, motivates and challenges others
- Have a good sense of humour.
This position is full-time (40 hours) and you will need to have the flexibility to work between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm
- An excellent work environment with people who care
- A competitive pay rate
- Professional development.
Applicants for this position must have experience working with children and have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9fuc
ECE centre details
90 McFaddens Road, St Albans, Christchurch
90 McFaddens Road, Saint Albans, Christchurch 8052