Qualified early childhood teacher
We are currently seeking to employ an enthusiastic qualified early childhood teacher to join our team on a permanent basis. The centre is open from 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our centre provides quality education and care for children aged between 6 months and 5 years. The early learning centre welcomes all children from the community, including those of WelTec students and staff.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate qualified teacher to support our centre! You will be part of an enthusiastic team, providing excellent care for children. The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and a team player. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the life of the centre and its community. You must enjoy working alongside children, be a confident communicator, hardworking, and have a cheerful attitude.
This role requires the following key skills and attributes:
- A degree or diploma in Early Childhood Education is necessary. This position would best suit a new graduate.
- A strong motivation for providing provocative and positive learning outcomes for children
- Good work ethic, punctual and enjoys a multicultural environment
- Innovative and passionate team player with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Displays integrity, professionalism, patience and a strong character
- Ability to adapt personality and style to suit relevant audience at all age groups.
How to apply
Please note that all applications must be submitted through the standard online application process, we do not accept applications by email. See link below. For other information please contact:
Amol Shejwal, HR Advisor
(04) 830 3148
WELTEC Early Learning Ctr - Te Whare Ako
ECE centre details
11 Elizabeth Street, Petone, Lower Hutt
Private Bag 39803, Wellington 5045