We are currently seeking a passionate head teacher who has proven leadership skills, lists communication as a strength, and has a desire to ensure our team deliver a high-quality care and education programme.
We are seeking a head teacher who is fun and self-motivated along with being a team player with the ability to build professional relationships and mentor a team of teachers; strong in programme planning and internal evaluation; positive, friendly, and has an interest in being part of a high-performing team.
This centre, licensed for 58, has a strength in bicultural practice, the arts and collaboration with parents/whānau. If you believe that you could add value to this already motivated team then please apply. You will be well supported in your role to becoming the best head teacher you can be.
You will have the follow attributes:
- Experience in leadership in a similar role within an ECE centre
- Impeccable administration skills
- Ability to work as an individual along with being a team player
- A good understanding of programme planning, assessment, self-review and the ability to lead and manage this effectively to a high standard
- Have a warm and calm teaching style, which supports children’s individual interests and needs
- Willing to ‘go-the-extra-mile’
- Commitment to providing a professional service
- Willingness to get involved in the community and parent events.
Our centre is not just a place to work – it is a place where innovation, leadership and achievement of results are rewarded with career advancement opportunities. Your hard work and commitment to providing excellence in education and care will be rewarded with a competitive wage, healthcare insurance, discounted childcare, paid staff meetings, a uniform, extra sick days and more!
If you believe that you could add value to this already motivated team then please apply.
BestStart North Harbour
ECE centre details
Shop 109 Westfield Mall Civic Crescent, Albany, North Shore City
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241