Qualified and registered ECE teacher
Are you a qualified and registered early childhood teacher?
- Do you want to work for a company that is passionate about fostering children’s emotional intelligence?
- We provide an environment rich in opportunities for creative expression through all areas of the curriculum.
- Your role involves:
- Developing the curriculum and activities available, ensuring that we follow the interests of our children, embracing their natural curiosity and imagination.
- Working together as part of team to ensure appropriate delivery of nurturing/recreational activities
- To look after our children’s wellbeing considering their social, recreational and individual needs, keeping appropriate records of evidence, observations and assessment.
- To promote positive relationships and interaction between all adults and children
- To ensure parent/carers are well informed of their children’s progress and are always welcome in the centre.
- To attend and participate in parent/staff meetings and other meetings as may be relevant.
We are located on the corner of Andrew Young and Cuba St in the Manawatu House.
We offer a spacious well-resourced environment, great ratio's and the most amazing team.
If you feel this is the kind of environment you would like to be part of, please apply.
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter of application and direct enquiries to:
(027) 221 1044
Vacancy reference #:1H9fXo
ECE centre details
198 Cuba Street, Palmerston North
P O Box 30871, Lower Hutt 5010