Qualified early childhood teacher
Amazing teacher required for full-time position.
Seeking a qualified early childhood teacher (full or provisional) to join our fun and energetic team. The centre offers a lot for a teacher who is ready to inspire our 2–3-year-olds. With a stable work relationship and competitive pay, we offer teachers the opportunity to learn, play and grow.
We are a proud member of Evolve Education Group which means the centre is well equipped for teachers and children.
Your role is to create a positive learning and developing environment for our children. We have a strong philosophy around respectful practices and are very much influenced by RIE and we would like someone who will complement this and have some knowledge around what this means. You would be part of a very supportive team who are always growing and learning.
Key skills and experience required:
- You will possess excellent communication skills in both verbal and written forms of communication,
- Have a positive, fun and flexible attitude,
- Demonstrate professional work ethics at all times,
- Be a committed team player,
- Be able to build and maintain strong, respectful and professional relationships with children, parents and colleagues,
- Be able to create a warm, inviting and stimulating environment for children to explore and be engaged in,
- The ability to record children's assessment and plan for the next stages of their learning,
- Be passionate about providing a high level of education and care for all children in your care,
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or hold a valid NZ work visa.
The right opportunity for you?
If you think that you have the attributes we are looking for then please apply now with your CV and cover letter.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Nicola Andrews, Centre Manager
55 Grove Rd, Addington, Christchurch
(03) 338 8166
ECE centre details
55 Grove Road, Addington, Christchurch
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143