We are seeking an energetic, committed and experienced ECE qualified and preferably fully registered teacher to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis (Monday to Friday). We would like to invite first-time and experienced teachers to apply for this role.
We are a not-for-profit multicultural childcare centre in Christchurch and have strong values embedded in our culture. In everything we do we are guided by our values and principles. We are a Muslim-based, small centre with a maximum of 38 children aged from 3 months to 5 years and are committed to providing a 'home-away-from-home' environment where relationships are nurtured and valued.
We are looking for a head teacher who has the following:
- A collaborative team player and great role model
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- A strong understanding of programme planning, self-review and assessment
- Have a desire for quality practice standards and a commitment to the principles of Te Whāriki
- Committed to the job, has a positive 'can-do' attitude and a strong desire to make a difference in the education and care of young children while building strong links with their whānau and families
- Trust, enthusiasm, integrity and strong commitment to diversity will all be important values that we will be seeking in the successful candidate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
If the above sounds like you then please submit your CV and cover letter to:
Dr Maysoon Salama, Manager
48 Springs Rd, Hornby, Christchurch 8042
(03) 349 3223
Vacancy reference #:1H9fDW
ECE centre details