A fantastic opportunity to join our caring, positive and dynamic innovative school in the beautiful Hawke's Bay.
- Amazing children who are eager to learn
- Highly effective team-oriented collaborative teachers
- A child-centred vision for teaching and learning
- A fantastic whānau-oriented community
- Schoolwide professional learning opportunities
- Supportive leadership.
- An interest in learning power, growth mindset or learning through play
- A positive outgoing disposition
- A belief that children learn better when enjoying themselves
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Willingness to incorporate ICT across the day
- A desire to develop strong relationships, based on trust, respect and care, with colleagues and children and whānau (culturally responsive)
- An interest in providing extracurricular activities including sports, music and kapa haka
- A reflective disposition, willingness to learn from and with colleagues and inquire into own practice while developing professionally.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9fCc
Te Awa Avenue, Napier South, Napier
Te Awa Avenue, Te Awa, Napier, 4110
View on map