We are a small rural centre licensed for 25 children, including 5 under-2s.
If you are an enthusiastic and experienced teacher who is good with assessment and documentation, builds strong reciprocal relationships, and works passionately alongside whānau and community, then this position is for you.
Additionally, these attributes would be a huge advantage:
- Able to create an environment that encourages exploration, collaboration, choice and challenge
- Likes working in a rural community
- Has an interest and experience in mentoring provisionally registered teachers and teachers in training
- Organised, reliable, trustworthy, honest, adaptable and open
- High energy and fun-loving!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9f8b
Little Rugrats Woodville
ECE centre details
85 Vogel Street, Woodville
1 Wyndham Street, Ashhurst 4810