We are looking for a teacher with skills and passion for learners with additional educational needs. We are developing a learning support centre at our school to meet the needs of our priority learners and ORS funded students.
We seek a specific skill and experience portfolio. The ability to:
- Develop specific learning programmes
- Adapt and modify the curriculum
- Support and guide teacher aides
- Work with our SENCO
- Encourage all students to reach their potential
- Show and use your background knowledge and experience of working with diversity and disability.
- Manage yourself and others in a variety of situations
- Work within an inclusive environment.
You will be rewarded with a supportive school environment that will encourage you to build on your professional practice and give you opportunities to be innovative.