We are a privately owned centre situated in Clive, half way between Hastings and Napier, Hawke's Bay. We are a mixe-aged centre, licensed for 30 childern. We have a strong focus on providing high-quality care and education that empowers the individual.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional teacher to join our team as an assistant manager.
You must be a fully registered ECE teacher, with a current practising certificate, and have experience in leadership. This role will include working alongside a supportive, passionate team of teachers, which includes the centre owner.
We are looking for someone who is professional, fun, passionate, flexible, approachable, caring, kind, and well-organised, with strengths in the following:
- You will have an excellent understanding of ECE compliance such as policies and procedures, licensing criteria, health and safety
- You must ensure quality education and care, and compliance standards are met at all times
- You are a natural at building relationships with whānau, and the local community
- You have the ability to work alongside a team of dedicated teachers, to mentor, and support teachers to be the best they can be
- You are required to have excellent written and verbal communication and are confident in working with ICT
- You will be competent in programme planning
- You will be a self-motivated, reflective teacher.
School visits welcome.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
127 Main Rd, Clive
(06) 870 0178, (021) 0239 6702
Vacancy reference #:1H9eKr
Chuckles Learning Centre
ECE centre details
127 Main Road, Clive
72 Shrimpton Road, Haumoana, Hawkes Bay 4102