Preschool team leader
A purpose-built early childhood centre in the heart of the Kapiti Coast. Due to increasing roll numbers we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced ECE trained teacher to lead our preschool team (3–5).
If you are a peaceful guide who draws others into your presence, respects independent thinkers and independent ideas and has a deep respect for children, families and community I would love to hear from you.
The preschool team leader we are looking for is:
- Passionate about preschool education and displays experience in staff management
- A collaborative team player and great role model
- Energetic and has a good sense of fun
- Has a strong understanding of programme planning, self-review and assessment
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of ECE regulations, Te Whāriki, NZ Curriculum and compliance
- Self-motivated, innovative, reflective and able to think outside of the square
- Has good organisational and time management skills. Shows a willingness to upskill and participate in ongoing professional development, keeping relevant with current early childhood practices.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
48 Ihakara St, Paraparaumu
(04) 974 0720
Vacancy reference #:1H9eE2
ECE centre details
48 Ihakara Street, Paraparaumu
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143