An opportunity has arisen for a qualified and registered teacher to join the teaching team at Cloverlea Kindergarten, Palmerston North. In your kete you will have many strengths, skills and experience to bring with you, including:
- Being a team player with a good sense of fun and humour
- Flexibility and motivation
- An open communicator who values the opinions and perspectives of others
- Calm, nurturing, friendly
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Strengths in ICT, music, science, active movement, positive guidance and supporting children with diverse needs
- An understanding of assessment and bicultural practice
- Skills in creating natural environments and a commitment to sustainable practices (we are looking forward to upgrading our outside environment).
In return, the Ruahine Kindergarten Association will provide you with ongoing support, fantastic continuous professional development, research and career opportunities, and a great environment to work in as you become part of our RKA whānau.
ECE centre details
59 Herbert Avenue, Cloverlea, Palmerston North
26 Taonui Street, Palmerston North 4410