Qualified ECE teacher, co-learner
Nestled in the heart of Kohimarama, our beautiful centre is alive with discovery and the joy of learning. Our qualified and experienced team are at the heart of this process, ever developing the infinite learning potential of our young children.
Our family-owned, Reggio-inspired centre provides the foundation in which you will grow personally and professionally. We will provide you with opportunities that emphasise the importance of knowledge sharing, of quality time with your team, and of investment in your growth.
We do this through:
* Exceptional teacher ratios
* Minimum 3 hours of weekly team based non-contact time
* Comprehensive support programme for provisionally certificated teachers
* Regular professional development both in-house and from external experts
* Unlimited opportunities for learning and development
* Providing the very best equipment and materials to foster the learning journey.
What do you need to show us? That you love what you do, and that your teaching style and life philosophy shows a strong connection with the Reggio Emilia approach.
Visit our website to find out more about what we offer our teaching teams.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
Naomi McCutcheon, Centre Manager
(09) 528 0427
ECE centre details
318 St Heliers Bay Road, Kohimarama, Auckland
P O Box 99696, Newmarket, Auckland 1149