Qualified preschool teacher
We are searching for a qualified and experienced ECE professional for our preschool room of 24 children. We are a privately owned centre in the grounds of North Shore Hospital with 18 months of our new ownership.
We are inspired by the philosophies of Reggio Emilia, Emmi Pikler and the Virtues Project, and we hold strong to the virtues of kindness and respect. Our centre values empowering all staff to genuinely reflect, learn, and collaborate with each other.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for learning and building respectful, collaborative relationships
- Be able to communicate respectfully with their team of 2 other teachers
- Have some working knowledge of the Reggio Emilia philosophy and/or Emmi Pikler
- Be organised and have the ability to document children's learning for all stakeholders
- Be respectful, kind, joyful and reflective, wanting to learn and grow as an educator
- Obviously be qualified and registered, provisional is OK.
- A great management team to work with
- Lots of ongoing PD with the likes of Kimberley Crisp and Pennie Brownlee
- Encouragement to think outside the box, try new ideas
- A place to laugh, learn and have fun.
Do you have a passion for collaboration and reflection? Interested in the Reggio Emilia and Pikler philosophies and the Virtues Project? Then we would be interested in talking to you.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
Melanie Te Paa
Box 304-021, Hauraki, Auckland
(09) 488 0417
ECE centre details
124 Shakespeare Road, Milford, Auckland
20 Northboro Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622