Are you keen to bring your skills and knowledge to the table and share it with those around you? We are seeking a dynamic and energised full-time registered teacher to join our centre in Westport.
Are you willing to build a strong, solid family-like environment for the betterment of all?
You'll be a great communicator, friendly, approachable, enjoy a challenge, be a problem solver, and have a real commitment to genuine, bicultural, quality early childhood education.
As a registered teacher with us, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to create a warm and welcoming environment for children
- Experience and understanding of developmental milestones for various age groups
- Familiarity with the registered teacher and licensing criteria
- Ability to share with us and others what your passion is, be it artistic, musical, creating inviting and exciting wall displays, brain and physical development, planning, or compliance
- Skills in the use and understanding of te reo Māori
- Flexibility and the ability to communicate well with others at all levels
- A positive and proactive team member
- Attention to detail, outcome and results focused
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond the boundaries
- A sound track record in customer service demonstrating the ability to build strong relationships with staff, parents/whānau and other relevant stakeholders
- A willing participant in professional development and extension of learning
- Sound computer and keyboard skills
- Excellent written, spoken and reading skills.
We offer you:
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing opportunities for career growth and personal and professional development
- Stable team
- Immediate start.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1H9deE
ECE centre details
149 Derby Street, Westport
PO Box 628, Whangaparaoa 0943