Foundation Principal, Leader of Learning
A new Y1–8 U5 school that will open in February 2019. The school is situated near Tauranga’s ‘The Lakes’ subdivision and will offer students a high-quality innovative learning environment.
The establishment BOT invites applications from passionate educators who wish to drive education innovation and deliver a school that places student needs at the heart of their decision-making.
Our principal will foster and sustain a culture that welcomes and supports all children and their families.
- expertise in learning within innovative learning environments which empowers our students to succeed
- excellent knowledge of the NZ Curriculum, with an inquiry learning focus
- culturally responsive and inclusive practices that celebrate our multicultural demographic while acknowledging the special place of Māori as tangata whenua
- learning programmes that seamlessly integrate technology into the learning journey
- creative learning programmes that foster the arts
- the growth of strong relationships with our community
- a professional who understands the importance of maintaining a sense of humour.
How to apply
To request an application and information pack, please email:
Rebecca Barker, Establishment Board of Trustees Secretary
(021) 0819 1376
Vacancy reference #:1H9db7
145 Mortlake Heights, Pyes Pa, Tauranga
145 Mortlake Heights, Pyes Pa, Tauranga, 3112
View on map