Exploring Te Mātaiaho and Supercharging Strategic Planning (Dunedin)
Are you ready to dive into Te Mātaiaho, and be strategic plan ready for 2024?
Join our 2-hour session to dive into the practical details of Te Mātaiaho, the revamped NZ Curriculum and an overview of the new strategic planning legislation.
During the session, you will
- Develop a deep understanding of Te Mātaiaho and the 7 curriculum components within it
- Understand alignment with your school curriculum
- Share examples of what this looks like in NZ schools
- A brief overview of the essential changes to the strategic planning process
- Take away a full framework to cover the entirety of your strategic planning.
Dates and Times
Tuesday, 31 October
Dunedin - venue TBA.
Who is this hui for?
This session is for principals, senior leaders, and curriculum leads who are ready to explore the details of Te Mātaiaho, the revamped NZ Curriculum.
This is a free event to support principals, senior leaders, and curriculum leads in the area.
Facilitated by Tash McLellan from impactED.