Effective Safety Management Systems in EOTC - 2 Day PLD
The PLD supports school staff to understand and implement good practice processes in EOTC and to embed the processes in programmes and school-wide safety systems.
The workshop series comes free to school staff and members of school boards of trustees through support from the Ministry of Education.
Most benefit is gained when a school can send at least two people, including a combination of the senior leadership team, the EOTC coordinator, and a lead practising teacher. Ideally, a third person is a member of the school board.
Who should attend?
- Schools seeking to build capability within their staff to run quality EOTC underpinned by good practice EOTC management
- Schools whose staff have not engaged with Ministry of Education EOTC Guidelines (2016) or the associated updated Tool Kit
- New staff to schools or staff new to the EOTC coordinator role
- Schools seeking support with implementation of current good practice processes
- Schools seeking better understanding of 'Why' and support with 'How' to embed good practice processes.
This is a 2 day event being held over two days please ensure you are available to attend both days so you get the best value from the PLD.
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Jo Hayes
(03) 423 3141