e-asTTle writing workshops
This workshop provides a comprehensive experience for the writing aspect of e-asTTle. It will include:
- understanding principles that underpin the tool
- considered test generation
- understanding and using the marking tools
- exploration of the seven elements within the e-asTTle marking rubric
- marking practice
- moderation activities
- accessing and interpreting reports
- using the data to improve teaching and learning.
This workshop is suitable for:
- all teachers and leaders wanting to learn about or improve their use of e-asTTle writing.
The workshop is a full day with a normal running time of 9am to 3pm (this may differ in some regions). There is no registration cost for attending this Ministry funded workshop. Morning tea is provided but we ask attendees to make their own lunch arrangements.
Attendees will receive confirmation upon registration and further details prior to the workshop.
Dates and locations:
- Rotorua - 1 March 2023 – 9am to 3pm
- Auckland - 8 March 2023 – 9am to 3pm
- Online - 9 March 2023 – 9am to 3pm
- Dunedin - 21 March 2023 – 9am to 3pm
- Online - 30 March 2023 – 9am to 3pm
- Christchurch - 9 May 2023 – 9am to 3pm
- Online - 17 May 2023 – 9am to 3pm
- Auckland - 18 May 2023 – 9am to 3pm
New Zealand (nationwide)
Contact: Katherine Baird
+64 3 359 3488