Learn how to tackle and progress tough issues whilst building trustful relationships. Many leaders find it difficult to build relationships while tackling and progressing significant work tasks and problems. Open-to-learning™ (OTL™) Leadership is unique in explicitly addressing the integration of tasks and relationships so that respect is maintained while difficult issues are progressed.
The Understanding and Practising OTL™ Leadership 2-day workshop provides:
- Coaching and extensive feedback from experienced and accredited facilitators on participants’ personal leadership style.
- Problem-solving contextualised to each participant’s role and organisation.
- High-quality course materials that include templates, cue cards, selected readings and workbooks.
- Research-based professional development with direct relevance to participants’ own leadership and school development.
- Considerable time for practising OTL™ conversations.
- Expert critique of participants’ conversations.
- A deepened understanding of the values that underpin OTL™
This 2-day workshop is focused on improving your interpersonal effectiveness when holding conversations that are simultaneously tough on work-based challenges whilst still improving relationships. It is a highly practical and research-based professional development opportunity with direct relevance to participants’ own leadership and school development. Participants engage in current problem solving contextualised in their individual roles and current organisation.
As a participant, day 1 of this 2 day-workshop will introduce you to the theory that underpins Open-to-learning™ Leadership and assist you to understand your leadership style in relation to Open-to-learning™ values.
Day 2 will provide you with opportunities to practise, and provide you with individual and group coaching. You will receive feedback from experienced and accredited facilitators on your theory-in-use and how you might change your behaviour to become more effective in your conversations.
Further information, including course dates, times and venues, can be found on the Tui Tuia/Learning Circle website.
Contact: Esther Hall
(027) 294 6723