Connect Curriculum, Culture and Identity through Reo ā-waha (oral language)
Connect Curriculum, Culture and Identity through Reo ā-waha (oral language) workshop being held in the Mānawatu-Whanganui Region.
In this fun and interactive full day workshop, registered PLD consultants Trudy Francis (C21 Learning) and Del Costello (Coactive Education) join together to provide an opportunity for Kaiako and Learning Assistants to build practice and pedagogical knowledge about reo ā-waha.
This workshop will cover:
- Why it is important to explicitly plan for and teach reo ā-waha strategies.
- Two key evidence-based, culturally sustaining strategies that all teachers can utilise across the curriculum.
- Be supported to build these strategies and new knowledge into classroom practice.
Thank you to the team at Clifton School, Bulls for their support of this workshop. Early registration is recommended, as places are limited.
Cost to participants:
- $140 plus GST and booking fees (includes morning tea and lunch)
- Clifton School, 1 Clifton Street, Bulls 4818
(Plenty of free parking available)
Contact: Del Costello
(027) 595 9707
Collaborative PRACTICE - Creating a Culture of Collaboration
Team leaders TOOLBOX
team leaders TOOLBOX is now more important than ever if you are wanting to implement a RESET STRATEGY and shift your team's performance...