Child Protections Leads training - WEBINAR
Are you your organisation’s designated person for child protection and/or facing challenging child protection situations?
The Designated Person or Child Protection Lead has a responsibility at both a strategic level within the organisation and on a day to day basis.
Join us on 15 March 2022 for a live webinar training and become the confident leader your tamariki need.
What will I learn?
- Greater understanding of the responsibilities attached to your lead role.
- Gain confidence in policies and procedures and embedding them across your organisation
- Recognise the role of your setting in providing early help to vulnerable children in order to minimise and manage risk
- Managing concerns regarding a child in need of protection or regarding an employee or volunteer of the organisation
- 'Professional dangerousness'
- Difficult conversations
- Reporting thresholds and 'grey' areas
Cost: $60 per person
Date: 15 March 2021
Delivery: Webinar / in virtual
Duration: 2.5 hours includes a 10 min break and 20 min Q&A
Registration: Book online here
Certificate of participation sent via email at the completion of the webinar.
For more information about Safeguarding Children and other courses we offer: www.safeguardingchildren.org.nz/training/upcoming-events
Safeguarding Children, trusted experts in child protection training and services, are proud to be an approved agency of Oranga Tamariki and Ministry of Education.
New Zealand (nationwide)
Whare Tapa Rima - Five Sided Home Based Pastoral Care