Tauranga: Teacher Aide Workshop Series 2022
This series of five half-day workshops will support teacher aides in their role as a learning assistant while they support ākonga learning both in and out of the classroom.
You will learn to
- build positive relationships
- support your ākonga with positive behaviours linked to the school values
- engage by 'doing with' not 'doing for'
- support literacy and numeracy learning
- Session 1 | Tuesday, 8 March 2022
- Session 2 | Tuesday, 29 March 2022
- Session 3 | Tuesday, 03 May 2022
- Session 4 | Tuesday, 17 May 2022
- Session 5 | Tuesday, 07 June 2022
Location: Te Whai Toi Tangata, University of Waikato - Tauranga Campus.
Bay of Plenty