Coaching and Mentoring: Become a Coach or Mentor
This 10 week online programme supports participants to grow their own ability to mentor or coach others in their learning community through practical application of mentoring and coaching skills. By the end of this online programme, you will be able to:
- Understand how adults learn effectively
- Recognise the differences between mentoring and coaching roles
- Understand how the roles apply in different circumstances to affect change in both people and organisations
- Use a variety of practical strategies and approaches to build effective mentoring/coaching relationships
- Define roles and responsibilities of mentoring/coaching (including culturally responsive practice)
- Identify mentee/coachee strengths and needs (including observations) and give feedback.
Learn more. Registrations are open now.
New Zealand (nationwide)