Centre managers webinar: Critiquing and monitoring your centres Storypark account
This webinar is designed for centre and organisation managers.
- How is Storypark progressing for your centre and organisation?
- How well are the features and tools being utilised by educators and families?
This webinar will guide you through where to look, what to look for and how to strengthen and engage in meaningful use of Storypark.
Critiquing and monitoring your centre/network account will cover:
- Using a Rubric to critique your account
- Looking more pedagogically at how you are using Storypark
- Reporting – how to monitor activity and discover what is happening now
- Feature usage – understanding the purpose and differences in tools
- New features: we will explore Story Types, Daily routines, IOS Child mode
- General Q&A.
Date: 20 October 2021
Investment: AUD $40 (Pay by credit card)
Click here to learn more and register
New Zealand (nationwide)
Contact: Amanda Higgins
(027) 488 8313