Leading Adult Learning - Advanced
In 2020 Joan Dalton and Mel Stopford designed the inaugural Advanced Leading Adult Learning workshop series. We are pleased to offer this course face-to-face over 2022 with facilitators Mel Stopford and Deirdre McCracken.
This course would benefit leaders and leadership teams who have worked extensively with the Leading Adult Learning team and the Learning Talk books.
This advanced workshop is designed to help you:
- Address an authentic problem of practice
- Strengthen learning-focused collaboration and collective responsibility
- Use Learning Talk effectively in complex conversations
- Actively work with Joan’s new book (pub early 2020)
The advanced workshop series will include:
- A initial two-day workshop co-facilitated by Mel Stopford and Deirdre McCracken delivered via distance learning
- Coaching and ongoing, online learning to provide personalised support following the initial two days
- Final one day workshop.
- Advanced workshop series details and information
Central Otago (Cromwell) 2022
Day 1 and 2: 19 - 20 May 2022
Day 3: 23 June 2022
If you have registered for these workshops, you will be emailed more information soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
$1,850.00 ex GST per person
We are encouraging teams to attend these workshops. To support this, we would like to offer a:
- 10% discount off the total fee for two participants or
- 15% discount off the total fee for three or more participants
Pre-requisite for registering
Participants must have engaged with a foundation Leading Adult Learning course with Mel or Joan previously
Contact: Jordan Richardson
(03) 266 0721