Information Sharing Training - Webinar
Do you know the law that allows you to share information regarding children's wellbeing? And do you know why and when you need to share information about a child or young person you are concerned about?
Join Ruth Browning on 5 October for a live webinar training and equip yourself with the understanding of the recent legislative changes that allow for greater information sharing when we are concerned for a child or young person’s safety or wellbeing.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone working with children, young people and their families.
What will I learn?
- Why we need to share information
- What ‘good’ information sharing looks like
- Relevant legislation, including the Oranga Tamariki Act 1989, The Family Violence Act 2018 and The Privacy Act 1993.
- What the legislation requires us to do when requesting and sharing information
- Recent changes to the legislation
- How you can apply the above in your practice.
Cost: $50 per person
Date: 5 October 2021
Delivery: in virtual
Duration: 2.5 hours includes a 10 min break and 20 min Q&A
Registration: Book online here
Certificate of participation sent via email at the completion of the webinar.
For more information about Safeguarding Children and other courses we offer: www.safeguardingchildren.org.nz/training/upcoming-events
Safeguarding Children, trusted experts in child protection training and services, are proud to be an approved agency of Oranga Tamariki and Ministry of Education.
New Zealand (nationwide)
Contact: Ronda Kelling
(027) 772 4469