Child Protection Leads Training - Webinar
Are you your organisation’s designated person for child protection and/or facing challenging child protection situations?
The designated person or child protection lead has a responsibility at both a strategic level within the organisation and on a day-to-day basis.
Join us on 22 September for a live webinar training and become the confident leader your tamariki need.
What will I learn?
- Greater understanding of the responsibilities attached to your lead role
- Gain confidence in policies and procedures and embedding them across your organisation
- Recognise the role of your setting in providing early help to vulnerable children in order to minimise and manage risk
- Managing concerns regarding a child in need of protection or regarding an employee or volunteer of the organisation
- 'Professional dangerousness'
- Difficult conversations
- Reporting thresholds and 'grey' areas.
Cost: $50 per person
Date: 22 September 2021
Delivery: Webinar/in virtual
Duration: 2.5 hours includes a 10 min break and 20 min Q&A
Registration: Book online here
Certificate of participation sent via email at the completion of the webinar.
For more information about Safeguarding Children and other courses we offer: www.safeguardingchildren.org.nz/training/upcoming-events
Safeguarding Children are proud to be an approved agency of Oranga Tamariki and Ministry of Education.
New Zealand (nationwide)
Contact: Ronda Kelling
(027) 772 4469