Grooming: Recognise and Respond ***Live Webinar Training***
Safeguarding Children, trusted experts in child protection training and services, are offering an essential live webinar event: Grooming – how to recognise and respond to the signs!
This training is for anyone working with families, children and young people.
- Understand the motivations of adults who sexually offend against children
- Recognise risk factors of child sexual abuse
- Recognise signs and patterns of grooming, both face to face and online
- Respond appropriately to concerns about grooming behaviour, including how to report
- Know who to contact for education, support and advice.
Cost: $50 per person
Date: 10 November 2021
Delivery: in virtual
Duration: 2.5 hours includes a 10 min break and 20 min Q&A
Registration: Book online here
Certificate of participation sent via email at the completion of the webinar.
For more information about Safeguarding Children and other courses we offer: https://safeguardingchildren.org.nz/training/upcoming-events/
Safeguarding Children are proud to be an approved agency of Oranga Tamariki and Ministry of Education.
New Zealand (nationwide)
Contact: Ronda Kelling
(027) 772 4469