Live Online Course: Health and Safety Induction Training (Safer Sites)
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Date: Tuesday 14 September
Cost: $30 +GST per person
Our training programme is made up of one 60-minute module and meets once online.
Module 1. Safer Sites Safer Children
• Health & Safety: the law and your duty of care
• Duties of workers and others onsite
• Onsite hazard and risk assessment
• Dealing with accidents and near misses
• Accidents, illness, incidents, and reporting
• Health and safety induction call to action.
"Very thorough, very informative. Good to brush up on things that had slipped my mind!"
Interactive. This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions and they will get answered while you are watching.
Qualification. To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 4 or 5 multi choice questions.
Can’t make the live online training date? No problem – our trainings are recorded so if you miss the live date you will automatically be sent a recording the next day.
In-House Training. We can also tailor our live online courses to meet your needs. Contact us today.
New Zealand (nationwide)