Investing In Leadership Capital 2021 - Residential Programme
We acknowledge that building leadership capability is a growing demand and we need to draw on our collective knowledge and build a culture of connection and collaboration to transform those that aspire to seek excellence.
Who are the people in your setting that you would like to invest in their potential?
This programme is designed to enable owners, leaders, centre managers and key kaiako to step aside and take time out to think deeply about the way they lead.
In particular we will be focusing on the concept of being an influential leader with a clear purpose of:
- Taking people and ideas to new places
- Mobilising people to take the tough challenges and thrive
- Establishing and maintaining a culture of collective leadership
- Supporting ongoing professional learning
The workshop sessions will all be closely aligned to the key ECE documents to ensure those in leadership roles have the knowledge and understanding to blend and harmonise the changing landscape of expectations and requirements.
This residential leadership programme has been running for over 15 years and its longevity is a result of the positive feedback we receive and our participants come from all over New Zealand.
What does this residential offer?
- 2 x Three Day Residential Leadership Programme – one in October and the other in May
- In-Centre visits between November and April.
- Ongoing emails, phone calls and Skype consultations for the duration of the programme.
Mā mua ka kite ā muri, mā muri ka ora ā mua.
Those who lead give sight to those who follow, those who follow give life to those who lead.
Residential One: Wednesday 27th to Friday 29th October 2021
Residential Two: Wednesday 18th to Friday 20th May 2022