PCT Leaders in Secondary Schools
Are Provisionally Certificated Teachers (PCT’s) in your school surviving or thriving in their first years of the teaching profession? Are they developing a positive identity as a teacher? This workshop aims to bring middle and senior secondary school leaders together to share good practice in meeting the identified needs of PCT’s.
This workshop will cover the following:
- Schoolwide systems and processes
- Positive relationships for learning
- Developing personalised and collective two year pathways of learning
- Navigating challenging situations
- PCT well being, positive teacher identity and self efficacy.
Hamilton – 03 August 2021
Online – 17 August 2021
Tauranga – 24 August 2021
Tuesday, 3 August 9am–3pm
Tuesday, 17 August 9am–3pm
Tuesday, 24 August 9am–3pm
Cost: $350 inc. GST
New Zealand (nationwide)