Developing Outstanding Middle Managers (2 x 1 Day Workshops)
Suitable for primary and secondary school teachers
Lunch, refreshments and manuals included.
In organisations, as in nature, the fittest survive. Come along to this 2-day programme and strenghen your ‘leadership fitness’. Join with others in similar roles as we bring together ideas to improve the way we lead.
In this 2-day programme we will look at:
- Developing skills and learning how to become an influential leader
- Exploring 'Leadership Pipeline' thinking
- The neuroscience of leadership
- Adult ways of knowing for leadership
- Micro-management reimagined… the all important conversations for effective coaching/mentoring (feedback and evaluation)
- Leading teams through cultural change
- Sustainability in leadership.
Day 1: Thursday 30 September 2021.
Day 2: Friday 22 October 2021.
Embedding Good Practice Systems for EOTC PLD
Professional Growth Cycles