Cognition Education PLD Workshop - Blenheim
Come and join us for an afternoon that builds evaluative capability and highlights key pedagogies that make a difference for ākonga!
We are bringing schools together in the Blenheim region to give you the opportunity to think strategically about your professional learning and development priorities. You will meet members of Cognition Education’s experienced team and connect with school leaders in a supportive professional learning environment.
Come and join us for an afternoon that builds evaluative capability and highlights key pedagogies that make a difference for ākonga and their learning.
This workshop is for principals and senior leadership, and together we will explore:
- Internal evaluation techniques for school improvement
- Cultural capability and our Relationships First programme
- What is required to build assessment capability.
You will also have a chance to hear from some local principals who have engaged with professional learning and development with Cognition Education. This will be followed by drinks and nibbles, and a chance to meet the team and ask any questions.
You will leave the meeting:
- Having strategically considered your schools PLD priorities
- With tools to critically reflect and evaluate some aspects of cultural capabilities and assessment pedagogies in relation to your school's teaching and learning
- Having the chance to connect with local and like-minded leaders who want to make a difference.
Contact: Cognition Education
(09) 638 4750