Learn Digital Technologies online with the VLN Primary School
Digital Technologies beginner to extension:
- Develop computational and algorithmic thinking
- Explore different types of code and start with block-based coding
- Create personalised interactive stories, animation and games
- Teachers are welcome to access resources / sessions alongside their students.
- Learn digital literacy skills and knowledge about safety in the digital environment
- Explore online attitudes and values and develop digital fluency.
- Learn how websites and the internet work
- Explore website design elements
- Develop and adapt wireframes (plans) for websites
- Create websites using Google Sites.
Enrolments close 28 June 2021. Classes start term 3, 26 July 2021.
All enquiries please contact us as below.