Te Reo Manahua Māori
A great introduction to correct pronunciation and basic te reo Māori phrases for everyday use in your learning or work spaces. You will have the opportunity to engage and discuss content with facilitators and other learners in online forums.
By the end of this online programme, you will be able to:
- Apply correct pronunciation of te reo Māori
- Use an increased amount of te reo Māori in everyday language.
Modules included are:
- Ngā tonotono | Instructions
- Reo whakanui | Language for praise
- Te Wātaka | The timetable
- Te tinana, te neke | The body and movement
- Kei te aha koe? | What are you up to?
Find out more. Registrations are open now.
New Zealand (nationwide)
Live Online Course: Assisting Behaviour Change in Children Masterclass
Assisting Behaviour Change in Children Masterclass