Coaching and mentoring
This 20 week online programme supports participants to grow their own ability to mentor or coach others in their learning community through practical application of mentoring and coaching skills. It also explores how mentoring and coaching systems may be designed and implemented in your setting.
By the end of this online programme, you will be able to:
- Investigate mentoring/coaching as a way to support whole organisation change and transform practice
- Recognise the differences between mentoring and coaching roles
- Understand how the roles apply in different circumstances to affect change in both people and organisations
- Use a variety of practical strategies and approaches to build effective mentoring/coaching relationships
- Define roles and responsibilities of mentoring/coaching (including culturally responsive practice)
- Identify mentee/coachee strengths and needs (including observations) and give feedback
- Explore the practical applications of embedding mentoring/coaching systems and explore key tools to support practice within these systems
- Understand how adults learn effectively
- Design a programme most appropriate to your settings needs.
Find out more. Registrations are open now.
New Zealand (nationwide)