Live Online Course: Health & Safety Induction Training (Safer Excursions)
This Safe for Children live online course is ideal for school leaders, teachers, and support staff.
Date: Tuesday 20 July
Cost: $25 +GST per person
(Module 1: Tuesday 13 July 10am - 11am)
Our training programme is made up of one 60-minute module and meets once online.
Module 2. Safer Excursions Safer Children
- Duties of workers and others off-site
- Risk assessment and management systems for excursions
- Prior preparation and planning
- Transporting children and young people
- Third party adventure activity providers
- Summing up responsibilities: module 1 and 2
"Well presented. A lot of great info was unpacked…!"
Interactive. This course is interactive and engages participants. You will be able to ask questions and they will get answered while you are watching.
Qualification. To gain your relevant certificate of training you will be invited to complete 4 or 5 multi choice questions.
Can’t make the live online training date? No problem – our trainings are recorded so if you miss the live date you will automatically be sent a recording the next day.
For further information please email: email@example.com
New Zealand (nationwide)