Nature Education Teacher Training
Teachers are you ready for something new in your teaching practice? Invigorate your class AND career by learning how to use nature as your classroom.
Join my Nature Education PD Training in-person and take home a value packed resource set to use with your class. In this hands-on and engaging workshop, you’ll learn how to use nature as a tool to support curriculum learning and the wellbeing of your students.
"We were blown away with the fun and interactive activities, the amazing resources and the professional development we received...we would highly recommend other educators to take part in Nature Library (Nature Education PD) and we look forward to the next resource"
- Di and Mark, Primary School Teachers
* Saturday 19 June – 9am to 3.30pm - Tauranga
Nature Education PD Includes:
- Hands-on Training Workshop
- Printed Nature Everyday Class Resource
- Printed (and PDF) Training Guide with links to research
- Printed (and PDF) Educators Guide with additional resources
- On-going support from Kathy Broadhead, Founder of Nature Library
Just $220 per person
Find out more or book HERE:
Bay of Plenty
Contact: Kathy Broadhead
(027) 842 5645